- Baytown Police Department on Monday identified deceased suspect in murder of Clint Greenwood as 64-year-old William Kenny
- Greenwood, Harris County Precinct 3 assistant chief deputy, was shot to death on April 3 outside Baytown courthouse
- Intense manhunt for his killer ended Monday when police found Kenny’s body at a residence in downtown Houston
- They say gun Kenny used in his apparent suicide on April 4 is consistent with the weapon that killed Greenwood
- Kenny had a website where he blamed law enforcement officials, including Greenwood, for not doing enough to investigate internal affairs case
Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
A 27-year-old man was shot dead inside a packed Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday morning after gunfire erupted inside the crowded venue leaving another 15 people injured.
Cincinnati police Chief Eliot Isaac said during a news conference that 27-year-old O’Bryan Spikes, a father-of-three, died in the horrific shooting at the Cameo club on Kellogg Avenue in the city.
Isaac said the shooting, which is not terrorism related, was reported just after 1am as police believe multiple shots were fired from more than one firearm. No arrests have been made related to the incident.
‘The conflict is believed to have begun between specific groups or individuals earlier in the day, escalating and ultimately leading to this tragedy occurring at the nightclub,’ Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black said.
Of the injured, two people are in critical condition, three people are in serious condition and four people are in stable condition all
Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350204/Gunman-opens-fire-revellers-Cincinnati-nightclub.html
- Shooter is thought to be on the run after the incident at Cameo Club
- Detectives described a ‘chaotic’ and ‘horrific’ crime scene with hundreds fleeing
- One person was killed and at least 14 other victims have been taken to hospital
- Some thought to have life-threatening injuries as police try to track witnesses
- Incident comes less than a year after gunman slaughtered 49 innocent revellers in the deadliest mass shooting in US history
Scott Campbell For Mailonline