Police and security personnel were alerted to a bloody crime scene near Northcliff.
The stabbing took place at about 1pm on 28 November in Botha Street, Waterval Estate, just a street away from the Naidoo family murder/ kidnapping home.
When Northcliff Melville Times was at the scene, the injured man had already been transported to a hospital and the man suspected of his stabbing was in the back of a police van, still at the scene.
SCP Security director, Clive Maher, told Northcliff Melville Times that he had been on the scene at a cottage in the backyard of a Botha Street home, just after the incident happened and described it as bloody.
Maher speculated that the victim could have been involved in satanism after seeing two unfamiliar shrines in the man’s home.
One of the shrines at the scene of a stabbing which
Read more at: https://northcliffmelvilletimes.co.za/263874/breaking-bloody-crime-scene-discovered-in-waterval-estate/
A grim scene has been discovered at the residential premises of an apparent house robbery in Northcliff. A witness on the scene reports having seen blood inside the home, while police have confirmed that there were signs of a struggle in the home.
According to a reliable source, an armed robbery was reported at the home last night (4 June) at about 8.30pm.
Police’s provincial spokesperson, Captain Kay Makhubela confirmed that three people had allegedly been kidnapped from their home in Northcliff.
Police say the scene of the crime points to a kidnapping.
He explained the report indicated a man, woman and young woman were taken from the scene.
Police detectives and forensic teams are at the scene of the home in Northcliff. Makhubela said they are making sure that every piece of evidence is collected.
“The family car (a Mercedes-Benz) is still missing but we have no
Read more at: http://northcliffmelvilletimes.co.za/255264/must-read-bloody-crime-scene-three-family-members-missing/
A 27-year-old man was shot dead inside a packed Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday morning after gunfire erupted inside the crowded venue leaving another 15 people injured.
Cincinnati police Chief Eliot Isaac said during a news conference that 27-year-old O’Bryan Spikes, a father-of-three, died in the horrific shooting at the Cameo club on Kellogg Avenue in the city.
Isaac said the shooting, which is not terrorism related, was reported just after 1am as police believe multiple shots were fired from more than one firearm. No arrests have been made related to the incident.
‘The conflict is believed to have begun between specific groups or individuals earlier in the day, escalating and ultimately leading to this tragedy occurring at the nightclub,’ Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black said.
Of the injured, two people are in critical condition, three people are in serious condition and four people are in stable condition all
Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350204/Gunman-opens-fire-revellers-Cincinnati-nightclub.html