BREAKING NEWS: One dead and 13 injured after a gunman opens fire on revellers at a nightclub in Cincinnati

A 27-year-old man was shot dead inside a packed Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday morning after gunfire erupted inside the crowded venue leaving another 15 people injured.  

Cincinnati police Chief Eliot Isaac said during a news conference that 27-year-old O’Bryan Spikes, a father-of-three, died in the horrific shooting at the Cameo club on Kellogg Avenue in the city.

Isaac said the shooting, which is not terrorism related, was reported just after 1am as police believe multiple shots were fired from more than one firearm. No arrests have been made related to the incident.  

‘The conflict is believed to have begun between specific groups or individuals earlier in the day, escalating and ultimately leading to this tragedy occurring at the nightclub,’ Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black said.  

Of the injured, two people are in critical condition, three people are in serious condition and four people are in stable condition all

Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350204/Gunman-opens-fire-revellers-Cincinnati-nightclub.html